MM Search, Scotland’s fastest-growing executive search firm, saw surging revenue in its second year of business as it continues to grow, operating across 15 countries.
The Glasgow-based company’s turnover rose by 42 percent from a year ago, driven by the demand for its digital-first and personal approach to international executive search.
Joint managing partners Ken Morrice and Derek MacFeate are now working across 15 countries and cite their team’s commitment as a testament to MM Search’s growth and success.
MM Search is now working with an impressive range of UK and international businesses, including Beeks Financial Cloud Group Plc; Zotefoams Plc; PG Paper; SMS Plc; Wheatley Group; CJ Lang and Son Ltd; Devro Plc; Dawnfresh; Finsbury Food Group and Erskine.
Further key highlights within the past 12 months include:
· the appointment of Mike Lees, ex-Managing Director of Tennent’s as a Non-Exec Chairman to its board of directors
· team hires; Business Delivery Manager Kirsteen Reilly, Marketing Insights Manager Jen Gillan and Business Support Manager Danielle Mullen.
· the launch of a Non-Exec Director Academy with the support of Sir Harry Burns and Puneet Gupta, COO of PG Paper, which offers a dedicated focus on securing sought after Chair and Non-Executive Director (NXD) positions.
· joint Managing Partner, Ken Morrice is a finalist on the shortlist of the 2020 Institute of Directors (IoD) Scotland Director of the Year Awards in the Start-up category. More than 50 directors are in the running for 12 director awards, with the winners to be unveiled via a virtual event on Tuesday 8 September.
· raising over £16,000 for the Ellie Soutter Foundation at a charity gala dinner in Glasgow.
Derek MacFeate, joint Managing Partner, MM Search, said: “We have ambitious plans for MM Search, with international expansion and continued overseas business development within our grasp. However, we are not naive to the support we require to develop to our desired level, our growth is a testament to both the commitment from our team and the strategic expertise of our board of directors.
Ken Morrice, joint Managing Partner, MM Search, said: “We like to think that our progress within the past 12 months has been down to our investment in both building our team but also in our approach to making the process of executive search more streamlined. We won’t, however stand still! We know that we are still at the beginning, we want to be the go-to executive search team of choice for businesses looking for trusted and seasoned advisors when hiring both future leaders and building brilliant teams.”